This is an article about the fictional character, Stacy Jones, from the TV show Shining Time Station
Chracter Background & Info
Stacy is the station-master at Shining Time Station. She's the third person in her family to own the station. She's very polite to everyone. She often wears a red suit with matching pants.
- Gracie Jones: Gracie is Stacy's grandmother. She was the first to own the station.
- Matt Jones: Matt is Stacy's nephew. Who Matt's parents are and whether Stacy has a brother or sister is not known.
- Dan Jones: Dan is also Stacy's nephew. As with Matt, who Dan's parents are and which one of them is directly related to Stacy is unknown. Matt and Dan appear to be cousins. He was seen at Shining Time a lot more than Matt.
- "Shining Time Station, Stacy Jones speaking."
- "Yes, sir, Mr. King, sir!
Relations with Other Characters
- Stacy has spoken at least once with every character except the Jukebox Puppet Band.
|The world of Shining Time Station|
|TV Series: Shining Time Station|
|How the Station Got Its Name • Thomas and the Magic Railroad •|
|1-Hour Special Characters|
|Significant people and organisations|
|Rev. W.V. Awdry (Creator of "Thomas the Tank Engine") • Christopher Awdry|
The Britt Allcroft Company • Gullane Entertainment
|Other relevant pages|
|Thomas and Friends Portal|
The Railway Stories (audiobooks) • Thomas and Friends video releases • Shining Time Station
Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends merchandise • Workforce:Shining Time Station