From TrainSpottingWorld, for Rail fans everywhere
Billy Twofeathers is a fictional character from the American children's TV show Shining Time Station. He was played by Tom Jackson in the TV show, and played by Russel Means in the movie Thomas and the Magic Railroad
- William Twofeathers: William is Billy's grandfather. He was a carpenter. He built the workshop in the station. He, like is grandson, loves poetry.
- Kit: Kit is Billy's nephew from "The Big City". He wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea of staying with his Uncle Billy at first, but they soon became friends.
- Kit's Father: Kit's Father was never given a name in the series. He died before Kit arrived at Shining Time. It is unclear if he was Billy's brother or brother-in-law.
- Billy is often seen wearing a blue long-sleeve shirt & a brown no-sleeve jacket with blue jeans.
Relationship with Other Characters
- Billy has met every character from the 2nd-3rd seasons as well as some from the 1st season, except for the Jukebox Puppet Band
- Billy often has many wise Native American sayings or stories about trains, too numerous to mention.
(From Schemer Alone
- "I don't follow you on that one, Mr. C. I can't see Percy writing an I.O.U."
- Billy is the second engineer and owner of the workshop in Shining Time, the fist being Harry Cooper.
- Billy is one of the only characters who is a Native American, though it is unclear as to what tribe he is decended from.
|The world of Shining Time Station|
|TV Series: Shining Time Station|
|How the Station Got Its Name • Thomas and the Magic Railroad •|
|1-Hour Special Characters|
|Significant people and organisations|
|Rev. W.V. Awdry (Creator of "Thomas the Tank Engine") • Christopher Awdry|
The Britt Allcroft Company • Gullane Entertainment
|Other relevant pages|
|Thomas and Friends Portal|
The Railway Stories (audiobooks) • Thomas and Friends video releases • Shining Time Station
Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends merchandise • Workforce:Shining Time Station