Matt Jones is a fictional character from the TV show Shining Time Station. He was one of the first two kids to visit the station on an almost daily basis.
- Stacy Jones: Matt is one of Stacy's two nephews. She is the one that first showed Matt the station.
- Gracie Jones: Gracie is Matt's great-great-aunt. She was the original owner of Shining Time.
- Dan Jones: Dan is Stacy's other nephew. Matt and Dan are cousins.
Relationships with Other Characters
- Matt has met every character from the first season as well as several characters from the second and third seasons, except for the Jukebox Puppet Band.
- Upon first arrival, Matt and Tanya didn't get along very well. But, by the second or third episode, they became great friends.
- Matt is usually seen wearing a tan shirt and khakis.
From "A Place Unlike Any Other"
MR. CONDUCTOR: And what is your name?
|The world of Shining Time Station|
|TV Series: Shining Time Station|
|How the Station Got Its Name • Thomas and the Magic Railroad •|
|1-Hour Special Characters|
|Significant people and organisations|
|Rev. W.V. Awdry (Creator of "Thomas the Tank Engine") • Christopher Awdry|
The Britt Allcroft Company • Gullane Entertainment
|Other relevant pages|
|Thomas and Friends Portal|
The Railway Stories (audiobooks) • Thomas and Friends video releases • Shining Time Station
Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends merchandise • Workforce:Shining Time Station