Portal:US Railways/Selected hotspot/Suggestions
From TrainSpottingWorld, for Rail fans everywhere
On this page we will discuss the locations that will eventually be displayed on Portal:US Railways as the selected railfan hotspot for the month.
- Find a location that is good for railfanning in the United States; it does not need to have an article on Train Spotting World yet, but it would be nice if it did.
- In the nominations section below, add a third level section header with the location name as the section name (=== Hotspot location ===; if there is an article on the location, use a link to the article as the section title as in === [[Page title]] ===). Below this new header, add your reasons for nomination, making sure to include the current railroad operator(s) at the location, and sign your nomination with ~~~~.
Supporting and objecting
- If you approve of a location, write "Support" followed by your reasons.
- A nomination is considered a vote in support, so nominators don't need to add another vote to their nominations.
- If you oppose a nomination, write "Oppose" followed by the reasons for your objection. Where possible, objections should provide a specific rationale that can be addressed.
- To withdraw an objection, strike it out (with <s>...</s>) rather than removing it.