From TrainSpottingWorld, for Rail fans everywhere
You can find the answers to many of your questions at the following places:
e.g. To find the capital of South Africa, type South Africa in the box on the left and click Search.
- Reference Desks — for knowledge questions (about anything other than how to use Train Spotting World) you can ask our volunteers.
e.g. "What country has the world's largest fishing fleet?"
- Diesel locos - Steam locos - Electric locos - Thomas the Tank Engine - Fan Fiction - Heritage Railways - Miscellaneous
How to use Train Spotting World
- FAQ — Frequently Asked Questions about Train Spotting World.
- Help:Contents — information about using Wikipedia.
e.g. "How do I add an image to an article?"
- Each article has a Talk page — click on the article's discussion link at the top of the page — for questions, reporting vandalism or discussions about the article.
- Station Cafe is the discussion forum for many technical and policy issues.
- Trains:Bugs and problems is for listing bugs and problems regarding software or coding.
- Train Spotting World is a volunteer-operated site.
- There is no "documentation service" nor are there any paid staff to process inquiries about the content of articles (sources, accuracy, etc.).
- Please write all inquiries to the relevant reference desk or talk page; see below.
- We will not respond to email inquiries.
- Please do not email Train Spotting World about finding more documentation, contact addresses for celebrities or companies, or similar requests.