The Olympian Hiawatha was a named passenger train operated by the Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul and Pacific Railroad (The Milwaukee Road) as train Nos. 15 and 16 from 1947 to 1961. Its route traversed the entire Milwaukee Road line from Seattle/Tacoma, Washington, east to Chicago, Illinois.
The streamlined Olympian Hiawatha replaced the Milwaukee's heavyweight Olympian train in 1947. The train was designed by industrial designer Brooks Stevens and included the destinctive glassed-in "Skytop Lounge" observation cars. In 1952 the Milwaukee Road added full-length "Super Dome" cars to the train.