Kansas City, Clinton and Springfield Railway
The Kansas City, Clinton and Springfield Railway, also known as the Leaky Roof Railway, is a now abandoned rail line that ran from Kansas City, Missouri, and also Olathe, Kansas, through Clinton, Missouri, and on to Ash Grove, Missouri, where it tied in with the Kansas City, Fort Scott and Gulf Railway.
It was founded in 1884, as a subsidiary of the KCFS&G; the company was incorporated in Missouri on February 10, 1885, and in Kansas on February 12. The line was later bought by the Frisco (St. Louis-San Francisco Railway) in 1901. The line was abandoned in 1934 and the track was removed.
Although most of the line is now gone, traces can be found along Route 7 and Route 13 in Missouri.