Clay Springs and Apopka Railroad

From TrainSpottingWorld, for Rail fans everywhere
Jump to: navigation, search

The Clay Springs and Apopka Railroad ran from the Florida Central and Peninsular Railroad's Orlando Division southeast of Apopka, north and northeast across the Florida Midland Railroad at East Apopka, to Clay Springs (now Wekiwa Springs). It was operational from around 1890 to sometime after 1900. If it had not already been shut down, the paving of Wekiva Springs Road (Orange County Bond Project 44) in the late 1920s spelled the demise of the railroad.


Personal tools
<
September 2017
>
MTWTFSS
123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930
Events Upcoming
More »